[ga] Re: The Administrative Procedures Act

Michael Froomkin wrote:  "If, on the other hand, you mean to write rules
that replicate the notice-and-comment provisions of the APA, and the rules
against ex parte contacts and conflicts of interests, yes, I agree that this
would be a great start - no more last-minute surprises!"

As Michael is more eloquent than I, the above summary is exactly what was
meant.  The earlier referenced fifteen-page document,  "The Uniform
Procedure to Establish Consensus" attempts to write such rules:
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-review/Arc02/msg01952.html

Best regards,
Danny Younger