RE: [ga] Voting options for the Verisign deal

Having your polling booth ready for anything is your personal business, not a
consideration of the GA.  Although I'm sure the use of the booth is appreciated,
it is only under the directive of the Chair that any substantial results may be
accumulated.  Any thing else is only for personal and subjective consideration.

|> If no ruling comes from the Chair, I will have to make the best of the
|> public feedback (David Farrar's) I received.

Subjective at best and doesn't mean anything but interesting I'm sure.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.