RE: [ga] let's focus on making sure that, in the various forums, we can ask substantive questions

Marilyn Cade:-
I recommend that the priority be ensuring, in a civil and organized manner,
that there is ample opportunity, in the GA, in the public forum, and if
possible/OR useful, in the Constituencies, to hear a short summary of the
status, and ask questions, related to both the TLDs and the Verisign/NSI
contract.  I think that is what is proposed.

- Seconded
Joanna Lane