Re[6]: [ga] let's focus on making sure that, in the various forums, we can as k substantive questions

Hello Marilyn,

Saturday, March 03, 2001, 7:35:45 PM, Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Not clear that I could agree with you, William, since I would think that
> industry stakeholder consultation and input would be needed on that topic.

> So, maybe you are right, maybe I am right, but more consolation is
> definitely called for! Ever the Internet way, right/

Sorry, Marilyn, but any solution which provides for such a major
change in the registrant policy for a TLD is not the "Internet way."
If you do not see that such a "solution" is inappropriate, then I
suggest you take another look at it.  The existing use for .org has
been long held and well established.  Such a major change at this late
stage is irresponsible, and is most certainly against the "internet
way."

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com