[ga] Today's NC Conference Call

I've made an mp3 of this afternoon's Names Council meeting available again.
You can download it from:

     http://www.lextext.com/nc02262001.html

Unfortunately, the discussions of the reports from Working Groups D and E
were deferred until Melbourne, but there was a nice update on ICANN's new
TLD registry negotiations and a report on the recent meetings between ICANN
and the ccTLDs.

Apologies for the poor quality of this one. My phone had a hiss on it today,
and that obviously carries over to this webcast.

        -- Bret