Re: [ga] Old proposal

I am getting sick and tired of other people correcting me and putting words in my
mouth. The trouble is they are usually right and very insightful, and I realize
that if I did not keep saying things people could not look so intelligent in
correcting them.  I revisited some Plato and this discourse would do him proud.
Remember Phaedrus actually threatened Socrates but of course came around and
reached a consensus with him.

Can we put up to a "vote" a "recomendation on the GA"?

I believe that there were great suggestions and no sharpe disagreement on electing
and moving forward toward producing greater advisory output for the benefit of
ICANN as a whole.  The GA is an asset that is being wasted.

Sincerely,