Re: [ga] Call for GA Chair Nominations

Seconded.
I also want to nominate Harald for a second turn as co-Chair.

Eventually I would be very glad if in a way or another Elisabeth
Porteneuve (now on the NC) could continue providing help to
Roberto and Harald and all of us in supervising the Secretariat.
This team has actually participated in making an unity of the GA
with very few things. We can now build on top.

Jefsey