Re: Fw: [ga] Re: [voters] Agenda suggestions for the next NC teleconferences

At 17:52 4/12/00 +0100, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

>IMHO (but I may be wrong), the Board has no intention, now or in the future,
>to take into account "the petition of the IDNO constituency", for reasons
>that we have discussed already at length.

Roberto,

I hope you are not saying this in order to help the Board avoiding their
task to actually give proper reasons for ignoring a petition made in
accordance with its bylaws.

To which Board members did you speak to get the abovementioned impression?
(you may answer this in the new WG :-))