Re: Fw: [ga] Re: [voters] Agenda suggestions for the next NC teleconferences

Harald,

>when I asked to join WG-B and WG-C, I quoted my ACM membership as proof
>that I was a relevant member (since ACM was a member of NCDNHC).
>
>This may have been totally unneccessary; I'd be happy if that was the case.

I am insisting on this because I believe that we have to make sure that
there is consensus on this.
When the early WGs were established, the GA was the union (in the
algebrical, not political sense) of all people that have participated in the
process, and was in the process of being better identified (as was the whole
DNSO, BTW).

Now we have a procedure by which every interested individual can join the GA
by subscribing. Moreover, we have a voting registry, that is open.

I am assuming that every WG will be open to (at least) all individuals that
are subscribed to the GA (list or registry). Since this was not existing at
that time, it was maybe necessary to "prove" participation to a
constituency, but it will be meaningless now.

Regards
Roberto