Re[2]: Fw: [ga] Re: [voters] Agenda suggestions for the next NC teleconferences

William,

[Joop]
> > I was present when these resolutions were made, both in Santiago and
>again
> > in Yokohama
> > for the text see
> > http://www.democracy.org.nz/idno/resolution1.htm
>
> > Perhaps an NCDNHC member representative can point to the "authorised
>version".

[William]

>I hope so.  History shows that the IDNO website tends to be subject to
>a lot of creative license on issues like this.

Could I respectfully ask you to please stop this useless discussion about
IDNO list and Website? I assume that everybody on this list has got your
point.

While I could understand that you may want to reply to direct assertions of
Joop, this was not the case this time.

To both of you, Joop and William, discussion about the IDNO list and Website
is *out of order* in this list, and may I let the List Administrator be
aware that as such will be treated by myself in analysing the appeals for
sanctions by the List Administrator.

Regards
Roberto