Re: [ga] Re: [voters] Agenda suggestions for the next NC teleconferences

At 07:12 PM 11/28/00, Dennis Schaefer wrote:
>Months ago, at the Yokohama meeting, the GA approved a resolution asking
>for the DNSO to explore an individuals constituency.

Consider this a formal request to establish a GA working group to propose a
constituency for individual domain name holders. At Marina Del Rey, many of
us discussed this and we concluded that a working group list under the
umbrella of the GA would be the way to go.

Let's do it!

Regards,
Greg