Re: [ga] Appeal of William Walsh

Hi Roberto

Quite right, thank you.  I'd support you on this one.  You aid:

> Anyway, I believe that the sanction against William Walsh was too severe
> , given the facts. May I therefore ask the DNSO Admin to reintegrate the
>  posting rights of Mr. Walsh.

Nobody wants to overturn the moderator but in this particular instance perhaps
Harald will reconsider and give William another chance.

Providing the debate about IDNO is not prolonged interminably.

Without taking sides between the participants, I'd add that it has also been
aired extensively in other forums.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss