[ga] List abuse (Re: Consensus vs Voting)

At 23:32 11/11/2000 -0500, Ken Stubbs wrote:
>too bad the orsc civil discourse rules dont apply here.
>roland would be spending time in the "penalty box" .

the procedure for suspending members' rights to post to the list is listed
in the procedurs page. Anyone who feels that the list monitor should take
action can send mail to ga-abuse@dnso.org.

My personal hat feels that Roeland is going too far when he accuses others
of lying.
My role as list monitor awaits evidence that other people find this
objectionable.

Do you complain?

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com