Re: Re: [ga] Extension of the Interim Board Directors

Thomas,

>I do agree with you that the current process for bylaw changes is
>inappropriate, and should be changed in a way which makes it much
>harder for the board to change the rules of the game.

This has been an issue since the beginning, but we hqve been unqble to
define things this way.
Maybe in the initial phase it could have been useful to be "flexible",
but now we should definitibelytarget at a more stable situation.

Roberto