RE: [ga] Poorman's Web Cast

Thank you Bret, I found this very informative if disturbing.

I have never heard of any meeting being conducted along the lines of this
one.  It has severely shaken my faith in this group.  I am all for some
informality with meetings but a total disregard for meeting conduct as
evidenced by this recording is something else again.  It may be that the
meeting rules I know of are stricter than those known by the participants
but I have never heard of a call for a vote being disrupted in the way I
heard on the recording.  I have never heard of another motion being tabled
before a previous motion has been finalised.

|   Darryl Lynch (Dassa)    |
| DHS International Pty Ltd |