Re: [ga] Draft agenda

At 17:08 18/10/2000 -0500, Pisanty Baruch Alejandro-FQ wrote:
>given the tight times and the urgency of matters, I would propose that we
>first discuss DNSO Review and New TLDs.

Given that these 2 discussions are probably of infinite duration, I think
we should put them late on the agenda.

We have 3 hours (9-12), so we should think of time-constraining discussions.
Here's a suggested outline.
(BTW, I expect to be in Marina del Rey)

>1. status report, to include:
>- report from Secretariat (DNSO administrivia)          10 min
>- report from the Chair (what on the list since Yokohama)       10 min

         - discussion                                            10 min

>2. other reports                                        09:30
>- constituency meetings (held the day before)           7 x 3 min/constituency
>- WGs and Committees                                    10 min/group

         not clear to me which WGs and committees need to report now. assume 3.
  - questions                                            10 min

>3. debate on issues                                     10:30???
>- DNSO Review                                   big item. last? - 25 min
>- Individual Constituency                       need a proposal - 10 min
>- procedures for GA Chair elections             need a proposal - 10 min
>- relationship GA/@Large                        need intro - 10 min
>- new TLDs                                      exhausted - 20 min
>- .....
>4. AOB                                  15 min, @11:45

the purpose of schedules is to allow you to panic in time.....

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com
+47 41 44 29 94