Re: [ga] Webcast in Marina del Rey

Hi, Ken.

You wrote:

>please tell me who told you that roberto... we have been endeavoring to
 fund
>the whole effort not just the morning or just the afternoon ...

Let me get this straight.
I will be the happiest person on Earth to realize that there was a
misunderstanding from my part, but the message I have got was from Paul
Kane (NC-RegC), who is the "DNSO official contact" for arrangements
related to the next ICANN meeting (word of ICANN).

I was assuming that the NC-coordinator for the ICANN meeting was at
least coordinating with the NC-Chair (same Constituency, BTW). Maybe
this will be food for thought to the WG-F (DNSO Review) that we (GA) are
 all wholeheartedly waiting for.

This said, it looks obvious to me that, according to the cost sharing
provided by ICANN, we (DNSO) need to participate with .2 TAF (TLD
Application Fee), equivalent to USD 10K.
From where this comes from, is the question.
NSI has provided $5K (many thanks).
We need to find the other $5K.
From PK's message, I understood it was a GA problem. From your message,
I understand it is a DNSO (global) problem.
Reality does not change (we still have to find .1TAF), politically
(virtual reality?) it may change a lot in the near future where this
money comes from.

Best regards (and best hopes that NC can get their act together in the
future - I know you are doing your best and I hope you will succeed).

Roberto