Re: [ga] Webcast in Marina del Rey

> I've just been told that the funding of NSI for the Webcast in Marina del Rey
> will cover just the afternoon event (the NC) but not the morning (the GA).
> Unless we find $5000, the GA will not be webcasted.
>
> Any idea?

Yes, two ideas.

First, what does the webcasting entail, from a personnel, technical
knowledge and equipment point of view? Give me the specs and, since I live
here in LA, I'll look for volunteers who would be willing to do it as a
public service.

Second, $5000 is cheap for corporate sponsorship for a 3 hour event that
goes live around the world. Sell the slot to one or more sponsors.

         -- Bret