Re: RE: [ga] DNSO Review

At 22:53 8/10/00 +0200, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

>>Please let as many GA members as possible post the message to other
>lists.
>

>Yes, but.
>The message should be: join the debate on DNSO in the DNSO lists.

Yes, that too. Perhaps with the added point  that discussing it on the DNSO
list is going to be taken more seriously than discussing it elsewhere?
Lots of people don't believe this any more. :-(

I find it disturbing to see that so many of the new @Large candidates have
never heard of this list.

>>Then what should be done is to put the petition on a number of
>websites.
>>The easiest way to collect the votes is to ask people to put their name
> on
>>the petition by voting FOR in the Polling Booth.
>>
>>It took me 10 minutes to put the Topic up.
>>
>>Please go to www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/  , enter without password and
>look
>>for the topic under  DNSO.
>>After 5 days, I will collect the total number of FOR and AGAINST votes
>,
>>post the result here and then put it on a number of websites.
>>
>>"I consider it to be important that a WG will be established"
>>
>>Roberto, shall we see your name there next?
>
>Unfortunately not ;<(.
>I did indeed vote on your Website, but did not realize that I had to
>enter my name twice, on the optional name+address field *and* as
>comment.

Thanks for adding your vote anyway.

If you put a name in the Comment field it will be public. Then it's not
necessary any more to put it in the optional name and address fields.

I wish more members of this Assembly will express their views on the
importance of this WG and go to the voting site.

Yes, I know, it is slightly more work than raising your hand, but if you
care for  the future of the DNSO, please do it.

--joop teernstra, IDNO bootstrap

--Be counted. Make good use of any voting rights and opportunities--
http://www.democracy.org.nz/vote1/