Re[2]: [ga] It's started. Fwd: New Policy for Domain Names

Hello Simon,

>>(BTW, you cannot think that this is serious, and that somebody serious
>>is behind it)

> I've been receiving phone calls about it. I've been informed that
> pre-registrations are also being taken in the same list of TLDs by some of
> the ICANN-approved registrars.

> So, yes. This email is a scam, but there are some serious players who have
> been implicated to accepting pre-registrations in the same list of TLDs.

So let me get this right.  You post a message that is a scam, but keep
the names of the (supposed) real registrars who are doing the same
thing to yourself?

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com