Re: [ga] Secure DNS

Bob,

hmmm, I guess you have an answer because the "experts" that have written
DNSSEC software stated at the ICANN meeting in Japan ( in a tutorial on
DNSSEC) that is a "difficult problem to solve."

If you have s suggestion to the solution I would like to see a I-D on it,
or a post to the appropiate forum on your solution. I may have some
suggestions for solving DNSSEC registrar requirements but lack the crypto
backgroud for developing a solution.

best regards,

-rick