RE: Re[2]: [ga] RE: [idno] Who said the IDNO welcome diversity?

> From: William X. Walsh: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 10:36 PM
>
> Tuesday, September 12, 2000, 10:35:14 PM, you wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I thought this was on the IDNO list, where it
> belonged. I had no
> > idea that the DNSO/GA list had become the IDNO list.
>
> Actually it belonged on the GA list, the bcc to the idno list was a
> courtesy to the IDNO members, and to give them a chance to respond to
> the issue.
>
> The issue, the nature of what has been a "proposed" constituency,
> properly belonged on the GA list.

No, I don't think so. The creation of new consstituencies is strictly
the pervue of the ICANN BoD. The /ICANN/DNSO/GA has no power there.

You're just bringing it up here because we're dead tired of your
shinnanigans on the IDNO list. You also want to discredit the IDNO any
way that you can. Go ahead, knock yourself out. But, I'm on this list
too and am even more tired of seeing this drivel here, where it is even
decidedly off-topic. At least, on the IDNO list, it was on-topic.

Please, let's keep DNSO business to DNSO business and IDNO business to
itself. Or is it two lists that you want to disrupt?