Re: [ga] Individual domain name holders and the DNSO

> I imagine that many would like to fix this.  I certainly would.  Why is
> it so difficult?

I believe that most all the DNSO constituencies and the General Assembly
itself have accepted the idea that an individual domain name holders
constituency is needed, and in fact overdue.

Others will remember the history better than I do, but I seem to recall we
do not yet have a constituency for individuals because individuals have not
yet "self-organized" to the satisfaction of the ICANN Board.

       -- Bret