Re: [ga] DNSO ICANN board member

I specifically refuse to open an argument with Dave Crocker
on his factually incorrect posts. I have pointed out his inaccuracies
in the past, and choose not to re-open the issue other than to
remind our kind readers that many of Dave's statements in his
incorrect on numerous occasions.

Dave, if you would like to argue in private, I'm more than
willing to do so. I gave my word I wouldn't argue these issues
on the lists. I suspect it would be too much to ask that you
would give your word to stop posting these inaccuracies and
let the old issue be.

Christopher Ambler