Re: [ga] Clarification w/r/t Jonathan Cohen's Involvement in Working Group B

Unfortunately, understanding how the computer works is directly related to job
performance in our arena.  These gentlefolk want to represent us:  nearly all
of us have worked on development of the Internet infastructure at one time or
another.  I suggest that if our candidates do not have basic technological
knowledge, they will not have the ability to make good decisions for us.

:)

~k

<http://www.dnso.org/archives.html>http://www.dnso.org/archives.html