Re[2]: My DNSO review comment (Re: [ga] DNSO Review Committee)

Hello Joop,

> In politics he who leaves his affiliations "at the door" is at best a
> hypocrit and at worst a traitor to those who put him there.
> Are the volunteer battlers expected to leave their convictions and
> principles at the door too?

Ah, so now I see how you justify in your mind those of us who
disagreed with your agenda in the IDNO being called "traitors" since
we were supposed to put aside what we thought was best for the
internet and domain holders and just blindly support you, since you
organized us.

Sorry, Joop, but you are wrong, I rather like Sandy's points on this,
and think it would be a VAST improvement over the constituency
structure we have now.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com