Re: My DNSO review comment (Re: [ga] DNSO Review Committee)

Wouldn't it be nice to see a budding global bureaucracy say "We goofed"   -- and
this department?

At the moment, however, the DNSO is little more than an international cartel of
intellectual property owners and their lawyers.  Let individuals in before you
start tearing off people's labels and declaring everyone "equal."

>Dennis Schaefer
Marblehead MA
USA