[ga] Re: Domain Policy Discussion List Broken...?

On the Domain-Policy Discussion List on Tue
29 Aug 2000 09:07:40 -0400, Ron Bennet wrote:

> It appears somewhere there's something broken again
> with the list. I can't find anything wrong on my side...

> No mail received from list since Aug-25...

 > The problem may have something to do with another
> recent lists.netsol.com address change that hasn't
> fully propagated based on the fact that previous emails
> contained this in the Receive header line...

> [198.41.0.15] (may be forged))

 I did not receive this email but picked it up checking the August archives:

http://lists.netsol.com/cgi-bin/wa?A0=domain-policy&D=1&H=0&O=D&T=0

 From the archives I can see that I have received some emails in the past
few days but not others.  I cannot figure out why the difference.  And the
volume of postings (present in the archives) seems exceedingly low for that
high-volume list.

Can anybody on this list help solve the problem?

Regards
Patrick Corliss