Re: [ga] At Large Elections

Chris and all remaining assembly members,

  I think you are likely correct Chris.  It is not likely that 70 to 80%

of those applied AT Large members will receive their PIN's or have
their PIN's that will work before this election is over.  Such a sham
of an election!

  It is interesting how with ICANN or the DNSO, part of ICANN,
history seems to repeat itself....

Christopher Ambler wrote:

> > Your PIN was sent via postal mail.
>
> No, it wasn't. I still don't have it. I would like to state for the
> record that I cast my support for Karl Auerbach. I have no
> expectation of receiving my PIN in time.
>
> Christopher

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#