Re: [ga] The everlasting PIN situation

(to: Christopher Ambler, cc: to Esther Dyson and the GA, please find Mr
Amblers original message attached below)

Dear Mr Ambler,
I wish I could use that as a comforting fact, but it just adds to the
confusion regarding the PIN situation. I heard that the PINs would be sent
in batches - fair enough - but now the election is due and I still do not
know how to vote without my PIN. I sure can understand that ICANN suffer
from intial administrative problems, but it's harder to accept that a
legally binding election will take place when several voters have no means
of participation.

The PIN situation should be solved or the election postponed. Any other
alternative is unjust and unfair. I might excercise my right not to vote
for any of the candidates, but for the time beeing I'm even denied to
make such a choice.

Lucky ICANN to have Esther Dyson as chairman - who I know is just,
otherwise I might have suggested foul play. Now that is hardly an option,
but the PIN situation urgently needs to be addressed.

Best Regards,

Mikael