Re: [ga] Elections

Michael and all remaining assembly members,

  Yes it is amazing in one sense I suppose, but in another, with respect
the illegitimate leadership of the DNSO and ICANN it shouldn't
be amazing at all, just SOP...

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law wrote:

> That's amazing.  What kind of notice got sent to ICANN mailing list
> members?  Am I no longer on the relevant list?
>
> On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
>
> > The NC Task Force is at work, I am part of it.
> > The deadline for comments on the initial document is today.
>
> --
>                 Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
> A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin@law.tm
> U. Miami School of Law, P.O. Box 248087, Coral Gables, FL 33124 USA
> +1 (305) 284-4285  |  +1 (305) 284-6506 (fax)  |  http://www.law.tm
>                         -->It's hot here.<--

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#