Re: Re[3]: [ga] Elections

	My understanding:

	The NC decided a review of the DNSO should be undertaken using *two*
bodies: a "Task Force" and a WG.  The Task Force was formed by invitation
only,  with members nominated by each of the constituencies.  To my
knowledge, the names of the Task Force members have not been made public.
(Roberto, can you tell us who they are?)  The Task Force is putting
together a workplan for the rest of the review process; its draft document
has also not been made public.  Once the workplan is completed and approved
by the NC, the NC will issue a call for rank-and-file members to enlist in
the working group.

Roberto, is this correct?

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg