Re: [ga] Elections

Kent,

Sorry, I should have been more explicit.

The task force, established as per decision of the NC in Yokohama, is
starting working.
To get the ball rolling, one member started drafting an outline of the
work to do.
All other members are commenting on it, and the work continues.
A deadline was set (sorry, I got it wrong, in reality it is tomorrow).

Regards
Roberto