RE: Re[3]: [ga] Elections

At 09:10 11/08/00 +0200, Harald wrote:

>I don't think throwing mud at present board members helps our current
>situation much. Let's focus on issues.

Yes. Let's focus on issues.
What is happening with the WG and the special NC task force that was to deal
with the admittance of a new constituency for Individual DN holders in the DNSO?

I thought I heard Ken Stubs say in Yokohama that this Task Force could be
formed by July 25. Or is this now on the Agenda of the NC as :
H. DNSO Review committee "kickstart"

Should this GA not allow its on-line members to vote on the resolution that
the members present in Yokohama voted so overwhelmingly for? Just to remind
the NC at this critical moment?
Roberto, here's your opportunity to shine.

(BTW, two out of the three NO voters were Mr Crispin and Mr Crocker)

Now back in my Asia-Pacific region where I am resident, but where I cannot
gather support for a nomination under the current rules.

--Joop
www.idno.org