RE: Re[3]: [ga] Elections

At 11:50 10/08/2000 -0700, Roeland M.J. Meyer wrote:
>Don't forget that it was IANA's idea that the BoD intentionally
>be ignorant. So as not to bring in old baggage. I think that was
>one of IANA's stinkiest brain-farts.

claiming that Jun Murai is ignorant is not terribly supportable....
I know that the initial board was selected, among other things, based on
people not being percieved as already having taken sides in the then-current
DNS debates.

that is, however, quite different from your wording.
I don't think throwing mud at present board members helps our current
situation much. Let's focus on issues.

               harald

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, alvestrand@cisco.com