Re: [ga] instructions (fwd)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2000, Bret A. Fausett wrote:

> Marc Schneiders wrote:
> > This is the second reminder I am sending you about my request for the
> > instructions for submitting myself as a candidate in the @large
> > elections (see earlier messages below). Time is rather short. So the
> > delay does not come handy.
>
> http://members.icann.org/nom.html
>
>         -- Bret

Yes, and that says "click here" and the next page says to send mail to
nominations@icann.org for instructions. Which I did. No reply. Reminder.
No reply. This is now three days ago. We only have until August 14. So I
was curious if others had the same experience :-)

--
Marc Schneiders ------- Venster - http://www.venster.nl
 marc@venster.nl - marc@bijt.net - marc@schneiders.org