Re: [ga] A motion for the GA

I would second such a motion, and so do.
Wawa

=====
--
SDNP Cameroon moved to new premises on 1 April 2000.  See below.

Wawa A. Ngenge (Ph.D), National Coordinator, SDNP Cameroon;
B. P. 836, Yaounde, Cameroon; Tel:  (237) 22 24 90; Fax: (237) 222478
wangenge@sdncmr.undp.org; www.sdnp.undp.org/sdncmr/wawa.htm
"Pipes for People: The Key to Sustainable Development"