Re: Re[8]: [ga] Press Release Warns Internet Users about ICANN

> > Rick and I just had a chat, and I offered him statistical access
> > to our v4 system that we are releasing shortly after Yokohama.
>
> Since you are disclosing private conversations I'll back you up a bit.

I figured mentioning that we had a chat was okay :-)

> > I also gave him access to one of our test servers, though I
> > suspect the data there is worthless for his purposes. Our v3
> > zone has been frozen for some time pending the upgrade
> > and any changes we want to make based on what we hear
> > in Yokohama.
>
> I note ths SOA for his .web zone is 1999062503 meaning it hasn't been
> updated since over a year ago.

On the server I gave you, that's sort-of correct - the SOA itself hasn't
been updated because we're testing zone operations software on it,
and the SOA isn't relevant right now. That's the serial number for the
zone we took, modified, and are playing with. Like I mentioned, I
gave you access to a hacking zone until we roll out the dynamic
zone system (v4) after Yokohama. It's got a few nice surprises that
we want to unveil after the meeting :-)

Christopher