Re[8]: [ga] Press Release Warns Internet Users about ICANN

Hello John,

> We will not allow him to have a copy of our customer list which is what he
> is asking for.

No, he is asking for the DNS zone.  And if you won't let someone have
a copy of the DNS zone, then the only safe assumption is that one does
not want the public to know the small size of the DNS zone in
question.

I can think of no valid reason to deny access to the dns zone.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com