Re: [ga] Another Comment system for new gTLDs

Sandy,

I originally developed the site in 1999 and it was designed around voting
and polling, I added the capability for comments in late 1999 and the gTLD
request ICANN put out recently only asked for comments, so thats what I'll
compile.

If you have noticed ICANN's comment site is on-topic only about  10% of
the time.

as for the question you ask below, its a typo. I'm dislexic and even if I
use a spell checker I still can get the words wrong.

best regards,

-rick