Re: [ga] Press Release Warns Internet Users about ICANN

John,

I would like daily access to the zone files for the TLDs you are laing
claim to.

please let me know how to get them. this is the 3rd time I have asked OSRC
folks how to get thier zones. at least NSI provides a method that anyone
can get them.

so, are you open or does the "O" in ORSC stand for obfuscatory.

-rick