Re: [ga] Voting rules, take 4

	I'm going to vote for Harald's proposal myself.  But I'm doing so on the
basis of having examined the alternative Eric put forward, and having
concluded (as I explained in the snipped portion of my message) that I
think IRV would be misplaced for issue ballots, and is not too different
from Harald's proposal for candidate elections.  I appreciate the effort
Harald has put in, but we need to vote based on our views of the merits,
rather than simply concluding that we're too fatigued to do anything other
than approve whatever's on the table.

Jon