Re: [ga] [Fwd: Re: I need your help]

"William X. Walsh" wrote:.

> The point here, is that your method deserves much more review by
> everyone, as do the alternatives.

I can't follow this logic.  You want to us to choose an alternative
without the very review you say we need.   We should always review a
matter before voting.  That is why I suggested that we do so, here (I
offered a well known and understood procedure recognized by Robert's Rules
of Order).

There is no better time to engineer a foundation than when it is laid.  If
we were to write code the way we design our decision making processes, it
would not pass muster.
begin:vcard
n:Weisberg;Eric
tel;cell:903.814.7602