Re: [ga] IRV explained/reformatted

I support postponement of any consideration of voting methods for
multiple choice elections so that the issues can be more closely
examined by us individually and as a group.

In the interim, we need some means of getting at least basic voting
methods in place for two choice voting (yea/nea system) and anything
that leads to a delay in that should be set aside for the moment.

So I support Harald's current proposal as is, and add my voice to
those calling for a vote on it.

Friday, June 23, 2000, 11:13:46 AM, you wrote:

> [...]

Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com