Re: [ga] digest

Joseph and all,

  There have been several complaints regarding the cryptic format of the
DNSO Web site before.  No action has been taken to address those
concerns to date.

  The Admins address is as follows:
DNSO.Listadmin@dnso.org and,
Elisabeth Porteneuve <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>

Joseph Friedman wrote:

> Is anyone aware if its possible to receive the ga in digest format?  I
> seem to be having some difficulty in accomplishing this.
>
> I don't seem to have the admins address either.
>
> Thanks
>
> --Joseph

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com