[Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: [ga] [Admin] Restoration of posting rights for JeffWilliams]]]

FYI. List members can decide whether JW has been unfairly sanctioned

(i) by being accused clandestinely of offences that are unproven
(ii) being banned for offences of which he has not been publicly
accused.

Such misuses of authority concern all, as all are potential victims.

As such this is a matter of concern to anyone in their right mind and I
forward JW's
post to the list.

Mark, Harald and all,

  I already have Mark.  Harald is just refusing to acknowledge.  I will
say also say however I don't see that there is anything to appeal in the first
place.  Harald and some unknown or yet to be identified person on the
DNSO GA list made the charge.  It is up to them to prove that their
charge is legitimate.  That is about all I can say about this silly nonsense..

  If you would like to forward this to the DNSO GA list please
feel free to do so Mark.

Mark Measday wrote:

> Are you going to appeal?
>
> Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>
> > At 02:42 30.05.2000 +0200, Mark Measday wrote:
> > >Harald,
> > >
> > >Having no view on this, and rather wishing I had nothing to do with it, you
> > >should either challenge JW to produce his evidence, request the gentleman
> > >concerned formally to rebut the allegations by bringing some action
> > >against JW to refute him, or restore JW to the list.
> > >
> > >Not to do so is an arbitrary misuse of your position.
> >
> > I see that you have chosen to take this useless discussion back to the GA
> > list. I will have to repeat in public what I told you in private.
> >
> > I will not restore Jeff Williams unless he appeals my decision to the GA
> > chair, and the GA chair rules that he should not be suspended.
> >
> > Some points to ponder:
> >
> > 1) Truth or falsity has very little to do with relevance. The subject
> > matter of his message is irrelevant to this list.
> >
> > 2) The proper authority to report what he has alleged to is criminal
> > authorities, not the GA list. That he has chosen to make this allegiation
> > on the GA list indicates to me that he has no evidence to support it, and
> > is only making it to defame the person in public.
> >
> > 3) Jeff Williams has never, as far as I know, offered to produce evidence
> > of anything except his own telephone number. His classic response is to say
> > that "the evidence is out there" and challenge you to find it for yourself.
> > I do not want to engage in another such fruitless exercise.
> >
> > He stays suspended.
> >
> >                               Harald A
> >
> > --
> > Harald Tveit Alvestrand, EDB Maxware, Norway
> > Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no
> >
> > --

> Mark Measday
>
> Josmarian SA (Switzerland) Josmarian (UK) Ltd
> http://www.josmarian.ch measday@josmarian.ch
> UK tel/fax: 0044.1273.47.48.94  UK mobile: 0044.370.947.420
> French tel/fax: 0033.450.20.94.92
>
> 'Tragedy inheres in all choice' : Isaiah Berlin

>                         Name: measday.vcf
>    measday.vcf          Type: VCard (text/x-vcard)
>                     Encoding: 7bit

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#