Re: [Fwd: [ga] [Admin] Restoration of posting rights for Jeff Williams]

Mark,

>Having no view on this, and rather wishing I had nothing to do with it,
 you
>should either challenge JW to produce his evidence, request the
gentleman
>concerned formally to rebut the allegations by bringing some action
against JW
>to refute him, or restore JW to the list.
>
>Not to do so is an arbitrary misuse of your position.

I am afraid you are missing the point.

The purpose of this list is not to discuss hypothetical or even real
court cases or individual behaviours unrelated to Domain Names issues.
For this purpose, there may be other lists, or other fora.

Whoever wants to continue this argument, or to discuss the behaviour of
other individuals (with or without close or remote involvment with the
DNSO), or continue offending eachother, is most than welcome to move the
 discussion to more appropriate places of his/her choice, and keep this
place for strictly DNSO-related issues.

In case I had to interpret your message as an appeal for the List
Manager decision, please be aware that, as Chair, I consider his
decision fully in order.

Thanks
Roberto