Re: [ga] Status of ICANN PINs

Kent and all remaining assembly members,

  I am sure that it would be a good exercise in humility and show
real interest if Esther, Mike, Joe, and the ICANN BOard member
gang folded and sealed these envelopes themselves.  You might want
to volunteer Kent to help them out yourself.  Take Dave Crocker
along with you, I am sure he is more than willing to help out
as well.  >;)

Kent Crispin wrote:

> On Fri, May 26, 2000 at 08:40:43PM +0200, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> > Mikael,
> >
> > >Did you apply for ICANN membership?
> > >Are you still waiting for the PINs?
> > >
> > >So did I, but thanks to Esther Dyson I can tell you that they're being
> > >sent this week.  To save money, ICANN is sending them in bulk, all at
> > once
> > >(at least the applications so far).
> >
> > Thanks for the info.
> >
> > BTW, personally I found that to save money on several thousand stamps is
> > , at the end, a rather wise decision. In particular considering that
> > there was no pressure to have them out earlier, was it?
>
> According to Andrew M. in a message to the MITF, there were over 16000
> applications for membership.  That's a lot of letters to fold, put into
> envelops, and send out.
>

> > Regards
> > Roberto
> > --

> Kent Crispin                               "Do good, and you'll be
> kent@songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#