[ga] 2 ga-full issues

Suppose someone wishes to subscribe to ga-full.   Where do the
instrcutions appear on the DNSO web site?

Not, it seems, on http://www.dnso.org/listsdnso.html which I think gives
instructions for every other list.  Could this be fixed please?

I was minded to ask because I don't seem to have received any list traffic
in several days. But the ga-full list says I'm subscribed when I try to
resubscribe.  So I think something is wrong with ga-full (but not, it
seems with ga?).

(There's always the possiblity I've made some mistake with my procmail
filers, of course, in which case the list may be fine.  But trawling the
ga-full archive reveals no j*ff w*lliams which suggests Something Is
Going On.)

                        -->It's warm here.<--