Re: [ga] Yokohama DNSO agenda

At 13:14 02.05.2000 +0200, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

>As today, the GA is scheduled in the morning, and there will be no
>Webcast, due to funding problems.
>
>I am discussing the matter with the NC (see archives at http://
>www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc03/maillist.html, and in particualr
>thread involving message http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc03/
>msg00607.html).
>Do we have any chance to raise funds for allowing a Webcast to be
>available (knowing that if we want to change the status of things we
>must define the details within a week or so)?

If we can videotape the session and make the tape available on the Net at a
relatively low cost, I don't think a webcast is worth it.

Since we don't have interactive feedback, the webcast for Cairo didn't
accomplish much for me apart from tying me down to a specific time - and
some chatting with other people watching it about which feed to use when
something went wrong.

                      Harald
Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no